RFRain RFID Warehouse Management Solution
August 29, 2023
RFRain is an OEM and pioneer in IoT edge computing with its flagship suite of RFID Smart Readers with pre-installed Zone Manager software. We’ve been implementing RFID and IoT solutions for over a decade.
RFRain’s RFID solutions for real-time asset tracking are revolutionizing the supply chains for logistics and manufacturing companies one client at a time. We provide unparalleled levels of accuracy of your inventory, and asset tracking needs to help you grow and run your business more efficiently.
Our current implementations on the commercial and government side are truly advanced due in large part to our cutting-edge IoT edge computing platform.
RFRain offers a suite of hardware products, including:
- The RFR-RAIN-4-SMART reader. It tracks assets moving in a doorway, present, or missing in a particular area or zone.
- RFR-RAIN-4-SMART-ADV top ten product of the year winner by RFID Journal.
- The RFR-RAIN-4-SMART-ADV tracks assets from drones, AMR robots, or trucks.
- The RFR-RAIN-4-SMART-ADV can be used instead of a handheld device if a user requires the power of a fixed reader to scan assets while on the go.
- The RFR-RAIN-1-HANDHELD can track assets and automatically sync the data to the Zone Manager Asset Manager in the cloud or on-premise.
- The RFR-RAIN-GATEWAY (New product) allows users to capture videos or images, easy interface with RFID printers, and provide data to the cloud for any IoT device using our Rest API’s.
Other features include capturing videos and/or images of events using an optional camera on the reader.
In addition, we offer access control and audible intrusion detection capabilities. RFRain provides a suite of software products, including:
- The RFR-ZM Zone Manager software is pre-installed on every reader to allow the user to configure, start, filter, and store the asset tracking information directly on the reader.
- The RFR-ZM-MOB Zone Manager mobile is pre-installed on the reader to allow you to configure and store the data using a phone or tablet.
- The RFR-ZM-AM Zone Manager Enterprise Asset Management Web Services in the cloud or on-premise allow you to store the data from all the IoT readers and devices on one server and provide a plethora of features to manage your data, including report generation and ERP integration.
- A Rest API, C++, and .Net SDK interface with our readers.
- An M2M RMGR protocol to interface with our readers using a PLC.
We have decades of experience implementing solutions in logistics, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, and government. We have many global clients, particularly in North America. If you are looking for a smooth implementation and excellent value for money, please feel free to contact us by clicking https://rfrain.com/contact-us/.